maandag 31 januari 2011

310111.


Excuse my lack of posts this last few days.. Like you all may know, I have moved back from Denmark. That was Friday, I had soo much stuff, it didn't even fit in our own car haha. I had to do some stuff in Jessica's car haha! And this weekend I was busy with unpacking (still not ready!!).. Yesterday I went to Amsterdam! Some of you might know that I have a room in Amsterdam! Because I was in Denmark, I hadn't had the chance to get my key.. But yesterday was the day! We also went to Ikea, to look at some beds and other big stuff.. Next weekend I am going to move.. We have to paint the walls again, and than I am ready to move in. Wuhuu! So excited! Really looking forward. Denmark was amazing, but now I am ready to enter a new chapter in my life.. Doing my final internship at 10Feet, living in Amsterdam, meeting new people.. I am ready! And ofcourse I am keeping you posted of all my new adventures hihi :D..

A downside of being back home is that I don't have a photographer anymore.. Jessica always made my pictures, and now I have to do it by myself again.. That's the reason why I haven't got a good picture today haha! I am sorry! Hopefully I can fix a photographer, or make better pictures myself. I'll do my best!

What was I wearing?
Striped top, skinny jeans, black cardigan, hat - h&m .. Shoes - Fotex

xoxo Femke.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten