maandag 24 januari 2011

240111.


Hi there!
My apologizes for not posting this weekend.. I had a two parties, and they were the best EVER! Thursday me and Jessica went out and met some awesome new people, really had a blast!! Saturday we had our 'going away - saying goodbye' party! With all the people we have met here in Denmark.. Also was so amazing! I really hate hate goodbyes, so this party was amazing, but it was stupid to say goodbye to all the people.. Thursday I have to say goodbye to all my other lovers, so that will be a HARD goodbye! Hihi. But I was very busy this weekend, so no time for outfit photos.. Pictures enough (we've made 400 pictures saturday haha), but they are not really appropriate for this blog haha!

What I was wearing today;
Blouse - Vila, blazer - h&m, skinny jeans - h&m, necklace - fashionology.nl, shoes - fotex.

xoxo Femke.

ps. Check out the new blog of my good friend/roomie Jessica!! Elements of Style.


1 opmerking: