vrijdag 14 januari 2011

140111.

(outfit: jacket - gina tricot .. skinny jeans - top with leather detail - heels - all h&m .. jewelry - gifts and from asos)

Hello dear readers! :).
As you can see on the pictures, almost every snow is gone (YAY!), so I could wear my heels again! Hahah. I really hate hate snow and also háte it when it is slippery.. Haaate it! Hahah probably not such a good idea to do my minor in Denmark than, but fine.. Today it was gone! Hahah.
I really like to combine different styles with each other.. So today it was wearing a military jacket that is kinda 'tough', and the high heels are making the outfit more femine.. I really like playing with styles!

Like I said before, tomorrow I am going to shop in Arhus, really looking forward to that, because it is a really nice city with briliant stores, like COS and the monki! Tonight I am having a birthday party and tomorrow I'll also have party.. So ENJOY your weekend, I am definatly going to enjoy mine! :)

With love, Femke.

ps. If you like my blog, dont hesitate to become a followerr! Hihi. X

2 opmerkingen: