maandag 10 januari 2011

100111.


This weekend was pretty weird and with a lot of mixed feelings.. Saturday was so much fun, we had a party at a friend and went to town to continue this party, had a BLAST! But yesterday one of my closest friends here in Denmark left.. She had some private things going on in her family, terrible things, so she had to leave right away.. And it was soo sudden and weird.. I am really going to miss her here!! She is probably not going to read my blog, but I want to send all my love to her and tell her that I'm thinking about her and her family!!

Because yesterday was so weird, and we had no school, me and two of my other friends decided that we needed to go somewhere and have some fun! We went to Vejle with the car and first went into town.. Very nice, but we wanted to see some of the beautiful nature this village has to offer.. So we drove into the mountains and forrest and saw very beautiful things.. We also ended up at this big lake, with a beautiful view! The pictures are maybe not that clear, but that is because it was a big foggy there.. But you probably can see what I mean with a beautiful view, hihi..

My outfit of today:
Knitted cardigan - Monki .. Green blouse - h&m .. Chino pants - Zara .. Boots - Fotex (haha, i know i am wearing them a lot lately.. But they are really comfortable, and with this weather, snow and iceee, it is better than wearing heels or wedges haha!)

XOXO F.




2 opmerkingen:

  1. hoooi fem, wauuuw wat is 't daar mooi! wat jammer dat een van je maatjes weg is :( hopelijk gaat het snel weer goed met haar. toch niet je kamergenootje he? fijn dat je bloglovin hebt gedaan, thanks mate :D xxxxxxxxxx!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen