zaterdag 1 januari 2011

010111 - HAPPY NEWYEAR!

Hiii there!
First of all, a very HAPPY newyear to all of you! I hope this year will be filled with lots of joy, love, strength,  health, happiness and ofcourse LOTS of fashionn ;). 
I decided to start a new blog.. Some of you may know me as woman-inthe-mirror.. But I wanted a new blog, a fresh start, a new beginning and what day of the year is better than the first? 
In this blog I want to share my outfits, stories of my life, my opinions, my inspirations and things i love and maybe things I don't like that much.. In other words, give you a look behind the scenes of my life!

This year is going to be very exciting for me.. First I will finish my school in Denmark. The month of January I still will be in Denmark, after that I am going to life in Amsterdam and do my internship there! Hopefully I will graduate this year and god knows what other exciting things will happen in 2011..
Along the way I will tell more about myself and you "get to know me" better.. In the pictures below, there is a small impression of my style and what I am wearing..  


Hopefully I will see you more often on my blog! Welcome and enjoy!
With love, Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. Jo! Wel schnittzel dat je weer een stomme blogspot hebt genomen want daar heb ik altijd ruzie mee. Maar verder; leuk ^_^. Ik ga weer toevoegen aan bloglovin zodat ik het METEEN zie als je iets gepost hebt :D
    goede reis morgen en succes met je nieuwe blog! <3 xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen