vrijdag 14 januari 2011

140111 - shopping wishlist


I looove Topshop! Really love love.. But unfortunately I do not have a creditcard, so I can't ever purchase/order something there.. My dad has a CC, but he won't give it to me haha. Probably a wise decision!! But it is always nice to just look and in this moodboard above, are a few items from the website i really love!! The red satchel I absolutely LOVE! I'm considering buying it.. And look reeealy sweet at my dad hahah! But since I do not have a job here in Denmark, i do not have a lot of money, so i will see if I am going to buy the bag! The other things are also very nice.. Blouses are a new obsession I think.. In every store I go, I alwaaays look at the blouses. Especially when there is a nice or special detail on it (like these two), I love it! I'm also really into hats, and I love this one with the feathers!! :)


Zara is one of my faaavorite stores and I really miss it, since there is only one Zara in Denmark and that is in Copenhagen!! But after Denmark, I am going to live in Amsterdam and there is a reaally big Zara haha. So I'll probably be visiting that store quit a lot! Hahah. I also picked some items of the Zara site that I really love! I like the colors, (the black, camel and red), also love the leather details in the pants and skirt, and still a big fan of the oversized clothes!


Monki is a new one in my favorites list haha. But I really looove it!! Lovin the Scandinavian style of it.. Tomorrow, me and 3 of my friends here, are going to Arhus for some shoppings and just for fun ofcourse.. But in Arhus, there are 2 big Monki's! And i happen to looove Monki hihi. In the moodboard above, I am definetly going to look for the denim waistcoat, the black denim blouse and the black knitted cardigan!! I love them! These three items are also quit basic, you can combine them with almost any other garment! This will be my mission hihi. A denim waistcoat is something that is on my wishlist for a really long time, hopefully the one at the Monki can meet up to my standards haha! :). Another mission will be a good (lookalike) leather pants! I've been looking for a good one for quit some time, but I've never seem to find the right one.. Maybe tomorrow? Wish me luck!!
Other shops I really like are COS, Mango and the website of Asos!! Hihi.

What is your favorite store to shop??
xoxo Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. Haha dat Topshop-lijstje komt overeen met dat van mij ;)
    De rest is ook leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen