dinsdag 4 januari 2011

040111


Hi there!
I am back in Denmark again! Yesterday was our travelling day.. Mygod, it was a disaster! We had some delays, in one train we had to stand for TWO hours! We had several changes (of trains), our dinner was a bag of Bugles chips, our suitcases and bags were the heaviest ever! Hahah.. So not really nice, but we arrived and that is all that matters.. Today was a relaxing day, just unpacking the suitcase, getting some food and doing some shoppings haha. I wanted to make outfitpictures, but the weather wasn't really working with me, it was snowing ALL day and when it stopped, it already was dark.. So today is just a post with inspiration pictures.. 
The outfits you see, are pretty simple.. But these also represent my style.. Simple, but still femine and kind of trendy.. I do not like wearing that much color, but the color that I do love and wear is red! I really like that color and also lóve my red blazer (you'll probably see this item soon)..
Other colors i love and wear much are black, grey, nude colors and camel..
What is your style and what colors do you wear much often??

xoxo F.

1 opmerking:

  1. hooooooi! wat shit van je reis hahah! bugles als avondeten en twee uren staan >___< noo! nouja! fijn dat je er weer bent ^__^ veel plezier met je nieuwe blok!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen