dinsdag 18 januari 2011

180111.


Hello lovelies.
Hmm countdown is starting and the day that I am going back to Holland comes closer and closer.. We only have a few days left on school.. We have two, maybe three parties left here.. And 2 times to go to body combat (my favorite sport here!!).. But because there is so little time left, we try to make the absolute best of it and do all kind of FUN things! Hihih.
So that is why Jessica and I decided to shoot here.. In August last year, we went to this place, and it was beeautiful.. We named it the 'swan lake'.. But when we came back today, we saw that there was not much left of the beautiful swan lake hahah. But I think we still managed to make some good pictures.

What was I wearing?
My new Monki blouse - Zara skirt - Fotex Booties.

xoxo Femke.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. je ziet er echt leuk uit hier. Mooie omgeving en vrolijke lach. Ik ben om.. Ik volg je! Heb je zin om terug te komen naar NL?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen