zaterdag 15 januari 2011

150111.



Like I said before, today I was visiting Arhus with some friends.. The first photo is a picture of me in the dressing room of the Monki store.. There are 2 monki's in Arhus and this one was really big and messy, but the fittings rooms were SO big and really the best fitting room I have ever seen in a store haha. The other store was really nice and neat, but the dressing rooms were terrible! Hahaha.
I totally forgot to make a complete outfit picture, so that is why this is the only one i got.. I was just wearing something simple, a good 'shopping outfit'.. My zara denim blouse, h&m striped top and a grey skinny jeans, also from the h&m..

The picture below is a little preview of what I have shopped today! I reaaally love the sale hahah. Almost everything I have bought today, is from the sale! Ofcourse you will get the see the complete items later on.. Probably later this week haha. Because I really like/love everything i've bought! Hihhi.

xoxo Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. Volgens mij heb jij echt superleuke dingen gekocht. Als je het leuk vind kunnen we blogvriendjes worden?X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen