zaterdag 5 februari 2011

050211 - Karen by Simonsen



All of you know that I have been to Denmark, so it is no suprise that I am following the Copenhagen fashion week.. I really don't like being back in Holland again (haha), because my class was going to the copenhagen fashion week and the fashion fairs.. And if I was still at school, I also was joining them!! Soo, that is a pity.. Otherwise I would have been at the CIFW right now! But ok.. Maybe some other day in the future! For now, I will look at the pictures on the internet..
And when I saw this collection of Karen by Simonsen, I liked it.. The fabrics, the colors.. Haha, I now, it is only black and some grey, but that are my favorite and I like the collection..
I will be looking at the other shows from copenhagen fashion week! And maybe post some of it later..

I am very busy with moving to Amsterdam, so I have not much time to take pictures and I am also not wearing very fashionable clothing haha. Just old clothes for painting and so.. So sorry, but the outfit posts will come!!

xoxo Femke.

1 opmerking:

  1. Love the first and last one !
    Great blog (:
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like ! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen